Build Me A Pallet On Your Floor

"make me a pallet on the floor" (also "make me a pallet on your floor", "make me a pallet", or "pallet on the floor") is a blues/jazz/folk song now considered as a standard. the song's origins are somewhat nebulous and can be traced back to the 19th century.. [chorus] make me down a pallet on your floor make me down make me a pallet down, soft and low make me a pallet on your floor [verse 1] i'm going up the country, 20 miles more. Ooh, make me down a pallet on your floor make me down a pallet on your floor honey, make it down, make it soft and low then maybe my good gal she won't know now the way i've been sleepin' my back and shoulders' tired the way i've been sleepin' my back and shoulders' tired the way i've been sleepin' my back and shoulders' tired.

Built Dad Tough | House | Pinterest | Garage, Diy garage ...

Built dad tough | house | pinterest | garage, diy garage

25 Garage Design Ideas For Your Home

25 garage design ideas for your home

DIY Wood Floors

Diy wood floors

Ooh, make me down a pallet on your floor make me down a pallet on your floor honey, make it down, make it soft and low then maybe my good gal she won't know. now the way i've been sleepin' my back and shoulders' tired the way i've been sleepin' my back and shoulders' tired the way i've been sleepin' my back and shoulders' tired. Lyrics to make me down a pallet on your floor lyricsmania staff is working hard for you to add make me down a pallet on your floor lyrics as soon as they'll be released by hans theessink, check back soon! in case you have the lyrics to make me down a pallet on your floor and want to send them to us, fill out the following form:. Make me down, a pallet on your floor i want you to make me down, one pallet on your floor i want you to make me down, one pallet on your floor now make it so your man will never roam.

build me a pallet on your floor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diy Dome Greenhouse Plans

Cabinet Glass Shelf Supports

Replace Rotted Shed Floor